Ethos & Aims
To make a difference to young minds and lives.
To educate and inspire children to become confident, considerate and compassionate young people who fulfil their potential, and who make a positive contribution to society.
- All pupils are nurtured and valued as individuals in our fair and inclusive school
- Pupils feel happy, safe and secure in our friendly, family-focused community
- Pupils thrive through innovative, child-centred and inspirational teaching and learning
- Pupils are prepared for their future lives in an ever-changing world through the teaching of essential knowledge and our core skills of Collaboration, Leadership, Independence, Challenge and Kindness (CLICK)
- Pupils understand the value of making good choices in a school which focuses on quality
- Pupils engage in a decisive, efficient, proactive and collaborative community
- Pupils benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities in our extensive grounds and facilities, in a beautiful rural setting
- Pupils are provided with a breadth of educational and co-curricular experiences, delivered by our team of passionate staff, who share our values
ISI Inspection Report November 2013
Staff provide highly effective support and guidance for pupils in accordance with the school’s aims, contributing to excellent personal development.